Armeni is a sleepy Cretan village set in a green valley of orange groves, just over a mile from the coast at Kalives (pictured). In the shady village square are a church, a choice of excellent tavernas, Cafeneons, a pantopoleion (mini market) and a butchers with cheese deli. Some ten minutes walk (1/4 mile) from the village centre, along the road from Armeni to Kalives are two small Cretan cottages. Romantically set within the countryside, each overlooks the lush green river valley. Both houses have a spacious terrace as well as a roof terrace with sun loungers and countryside views.
- A small living room with kitchen/dining area
- Double bedroom with king-size bed and air con. bathroom with shower
- Large terrace, canopied with vines. Private roof terrace for subathing. Solar panel
- Two bicyles available to explore countryside, Kalives and Armeni
- Tavernas, shops and sandy beach 1 mile at Kalives or 1/4 mile to Armeni’s tavernas, bakery, butcher and minmarket.
- Free WIFI (broadband)
“Heaven on earth! Beautiful views and lovely old building. We much enjoyed our holiday and wished we could have stayed longer” Mrs E Park. Kendal
Below:- Blue beach, Kalives fish taverna, Armeni Cafeneon, Almerida beach and Kalives beach
EOT MHTE 1042 12 1K 0258 00