- Great holiday. Wonderfully warm welcome from Stefanos at the house. Ideal location to chill out.
- This was the 4th visit to charming NW Crete and Stephanos House and will return with Pure Crete. So much to explore.
In the village there is a church, tavernas, cafenions, a mini market, bakery and a butchers with a cheese deli.
Some ten minutes walk (1/4 mile) from the village centre on the level road towards Kalives are two small Cretan cottages, each overlooking the lush green river valley. Both houses have a spacious terrace as well as a roof terrace with sun loungers and countryside views.
Stephanos has a small living room with kitchen corner, a separate double bedroom with air con and a bathroom with shower. The terrace with tables and chairs is available for eating ‘al fresco’ and a roof terrace ideal for sunbathing, admiring the countryside views and star gazing in the evening. An outside shower is available for cooling down.
The house has two bicycles for the use of visitors – an ideal way to explore the surrounding countryside or visit local beaches. Kalives is about one mile away and has tavernas and shops as well as long stretches of sandy beach
- Complimentary bikes
- Within easy reach of Kalives Beach
- Countryside views
- Armeni village has tavernas, cafe bakery, store and deli/cheese shop
- Balcony and roof top terrace for sun-bathing and countryside views
- Air Conditioning in bedroom
- Free Wi-Fi (broadband)
Above:- Kalives harbour, Kalives beach, Kalives village
Below:- Kalives beach, Almerida beach, Blue beach
EOT MHTE 1042K 12 1K 01258 00